FLEXTECHS is looking for a disciplined, highly motivated OT Technician to work in a 24/7 manufacturing environment in Jerome, ID. The primary objective of the OT Technician is to prevent and minimize the impact of downtime incidents to make/ship/sell activities caused by IT failures. This is a full-time temp-to-hire staffing assignment in Jerome, ID.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Keeps an up-to-date inventory of all IT assets
- Creates and maintains accurate documentation of IT systems and processes
- Services and maintains IT infrastructure under the direction of level 2/3 IT Engineers
- Highly Disciplined
- Active Listener
- Excellent Communicator
- Preferred experience supporting desktop PCs, networked devices, network printing, etc.
- A+ Certification desired.
- 1+ years working on a helpdesk or other technical position
*** Must have top-notch customer service skills and the ability to manage a work queue and report progress.
*** A prompt, reliable, productive, and honest work performance is expected ***
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***