FLEXTECHS is looking for an experienced IT Desktop Support (deskside) Technician to serve on customer-focused team in a large healthcare organization; supporting users in Twin Falls. Our ideal candidate should have experience supporting users and desktops in a enterprise environment, with a strong emphasis on managing a work queue and serving customers. This position is a full-time (40 hr/wk) assignment.
FLEXTECHS is a high-touch “boutique” staffing firm that offers competitive compensation and great benefits. We take good care of our team so they can take good care of our customers. Our customer seeks a support professional that is energetic, manages their time and tasks, and who enjoys serving end users.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide IT Deskside (corporate campus) support coverage
- Deliver customer service and technical assistance to end users
- Provide first or second level troubleshooting and support of all end user desktops, handhelds, input and output devices
- Support Microsoft office, adobe, and in-house application systems
- Escalate / Route Service Desk requests to other technical teams as appropriate
- 1+ year working on a help desk or supporting corporate users in a large business environment
- Experience supporting desktop PC / network clients, network printing
- Knowledge of Win 10 / Windows 7 / Windows Office Products / Handheld Devices / Line of Business Apps. An A+ Certification is strongly desired.
- Preferred knowledge of Windows Imaging, Active Directory Tools, group policy, SCCM Client, Citrix Client, etc.
The position does require a good driving record, and the ability to lift/carry/move/throw/catch/hustle.
*** Must have top-notch customer service skills and the ability to manage a work queue and report progress.
*** A prompt, reliable, productive, and honest work performance is expected ***
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***