End User Support Install Technician (Boise, ID)
- Stage, organize, and prepare business IT equipment
- Unbox, Image, Install and configure business IT hardware, including PC’s, Thin Clients, Printers, AiO, Monitors, Document Scanners, Mounting Arms, Peripheral Devices and other devices used by an End User.
- Perform detail cable routing for function and aesthetics, clean up work areas
- Take daily direction from customer representative and report back process on a daily basis.
Skill set and/or certification requirements:
- Ability to complete primary duties as described above in a timely manner
- Desire to work hard, perform, learn, and advance
- 3 months relevant experience or 6 months training in a related IT field of study
- Familiarity with installation of personal computing equipment and common peripherals
- Familiarity with installation of video wall mounts and cable wraps
- Fluent spoken / written English
- Ability to lift/carry at least 40 lbs.
- Must be able to conduct service as a professional and have empathy for users
- Successful completion of drug screening and clean background check
- Preference given for good driving record and reliable transportation
To be considered, please reply with a resume.