FLEXTECHS is looking for experienced IT Service Desk technicians to serve on a Service Desk for a large health care organization. This is a full-time staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire. The open positions are for 24×7 shift work, 40 hours per week. Some overtime may also be required.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide IT Service desk phone coverage
- Deliver customer service and technical assistance to end users
- Provide first level troubleshooting and support of all end user desktops, handhelds
- Support Microsoft office, Adobe, and in-house application systems
- Escalate / Route Service Desk requests to other technical teams as appropriate
Required Experience Levels:
- 1+ year working on a help desk supporting users in a large business environment – including desktop PC / network clients, network printing
- Knowledge of Win XP / Windows 7 / Office Products / Handheld Devices / Line of Business Apps. An A+ Certification is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of Windows Imaging, Active Directory Tools, group policy, etc.
- Prefer individuals with work experience in large financial, health care, or tech institutions
*** Must have top-notch customer service skills and the ability to manage a work queue and report progress.
*** A prompt, reliable, productive, and honest work performance is expected ***
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***