FLEXTECHS is currently seeking an IT Service Desk level I/II to provide remote support for our SMB clients in the Treasure Valley, and beyond. This position entails working with an elite team of highly motivated peers, delivering the highest level of customer service, communication, and time management.
Our brand is built on a high-touch, high-quality service which requires an aptitude and experience. This is a full-time position with an expectation of ongoing professional growth and prosperity. We offer a unique and fun environment, free of corporate cubicle farms and organizational mediocrity. To be considered, please respond with your resume and specific salary expectations.
- Foundational understanding of IP Networking
- Routers / Switches / Firewalls
- Printer, MFP, and print server knowledge
- Troubleshooting basic issues, configuration, etc.
- Troubleshooting of Microsoft Office products
- All current versions 2013-current
- Basic Line of Business software troubleshooting
- PDF, browser, and CRM systems (Sage, ECW, NEXTGEN)
- Basic hardware troubleshooting and escalation
- Desktop, laptop, mobile, server, UPS, and network infrastructure
- Vendor specific networking platforms
- Cisco / HPE Aruba / Dell / Ubiquiti / Barracuda / Fortinet
- Foundational understanding of the Microsoft Server OS, Roles, and Features
- ADDS (FSMO), DNS, GPO, DHCP
- Understanding of Virtualization Technologies
- VMware ESXi/vCenter/vSphere, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Basic understanding of Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Microsoft Exchange online/ Office 365
- Azure AD experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of Apple products
- Advanced Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Communication is the foundation of any successful professional career.
- Schedule and Time Management
- Correct time keeping in ticketing system
- Ability to multitask and task switch effectively
- A “Customer First” mindset
- Our customers are our lifeblood. Like the samurai of old, we are here to serve.
- The ability to operate independently as a professional, while being a collaborative team member
- The ability to communicate and translate technology into business value
- The ability to leave your ego at home and learn
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 401k Retirement plan / 4% contribution matching
- Mentoring, certification support, and continuing career path
- Medical coverage with 100% paid premium for our employees
- Dental / vision plans
- Paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- A supportive environment where you can deliver the best service possible