Flextechs is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to serve on an enterprise level IT Security Management Team within the St. Luke’s organization. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) ongoing assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire. The open positions are for day shift work, 40 hours per week. Some overtime may also be required.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- – Active Directory & Account Administration: Users, Groups, Roles, Permissions
- – Active Directory Group Policy (GPO) creation and administration
- – Directory Maintenance and Cleanup
- – Task automation with PowerShell scripting
- – Escalation handling, troubleshooting account issues – Customer Service!
- – Must have 2+ year experience in Active Directory Administration, in a large business environment – including network clients, data center services, and network printing
- – Must have knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 / Applications / Peripherals / etc.
- – Must have experience with Active Directory Tools, group policy, etc.
- – Prefer individuals with work experience in large financial, health care, or tech institutions
- – An A+ Certification is strongly desired.
- – To be considered, candidates must be local in the Boise area
- – To be considered, candidates must have NO criminal history
*** Must have top-notch customer service skills and the ability to manage a work queue and report progress.
*** A prompt, reliable, productive, and honest work performance is expected ***
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***