FLEXTECHS is assisting it’s business partner JUMP in looking for an experienced IT Manager for a full-time position. The IT Manager works collaboratively with all JUMP team members to build and sustain a strong team culture at JUMP that supports the JUMP mission. Reporting to the Operations Director, this person is responsible for all aspects of computer hardware, software, and networks. The IT Manager assists JUMP Team members and others with any and all technical needs. The position is responsible for the security and protection of the networks and data information. A thorough knowledge of technology, computers, software, networks, and security is needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer and maintain all JUMP computers, hardware, networks, systems/application software, Microsoft SQL databases, fiber and copper connection services, telecommunications systems, WIFI system and all other technical environments
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve any/all technical problems
- Administer virus protection software, network security, and security patches
- Collaborate with Facilities Manager to maintain all building management systems, access control systems, and video security systems
- Maintain the Policies & Procedures manuals for data processing and computer operation systems
- Continue to document and maintain computer information resources providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery
- Provide the JUMP Team, clients, contractors, visitors, and others with technical support as requested
- Continue to document Standards & Guidelines for use of software and hardware
- Work with JUMP team members and consultants to research, implement and provide ongoing support for event software and JUMP website
- Collaborate with AV Manager to maintain and support exhibits, kiosks, and other attractors as required
- Manage the cloud migration process for JUMP’s Event Management System scheduling software (EMS) from its current location on premise to the cloud
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through yearly classes or trainings
- Manage IT Team members as necessary.
- Facilitate technology trainings as necessary for all JUMP Team members.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five years in related job experience
- Knowledge of desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, switches, routers, wireless, firewalls, Antivirus, network storage
- Knowledge of HP and Juniper switches, routers, wireless access points, wireless controllers, all layers of the OSI model, QOS, VLANs, Protocol Analyzers, SANS, NAS, Windows Server, Microsoft
SQL, Microsoft 365, Powershell, Mac OSX, ITIL, CMDB, PCI and HIPAA compliance
- Ability to be on call for issues and available to perform afterhours system and network maintenance
- Physical Requirements: moderate work such as climbing, kneeling, stooping, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, and hearing while working in controlled and uncontrolled environments
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Seven years related job experience
• Experience in or knowledge of non-profit organizations
• HPE networking, Cisco, or Juniper certifications
• Experience with POS systems
• Microsoft 365 certifications
DISCLAIMER | JUMP is a start-up nonprofit organization; consequently, the position description listed above has been written to indicate the overall nature, essential duties, and responsibilities of the work to be performed. It may not contain a comprehensive record of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required as it is highly likely the job structure will evolve.