FLEXTECHS is looking for an experienced IT Support Technician to act as a Site Lead, and provide End User Support for a healthcare organization. Our ideal candidate would have experience supporting users devices and desktops in a business environment, with a strong emphasis on managing a work queue and pleasing customers. This position is part-time (20-24 hours per week) position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Act as onsite coordinator for all IT related issues and or projects for remote site location
- Ability to work independently
- Provide IT desk-side (corporate campus) support coverage
- Deliver customer service and technical assistance to end users
- Provide first or second level troubleshooting and support of all end user iPads, desktops, handhelds, input and output devices
- Support Microsoft office, adobe, and in-house application systems
- Escalate / Route Service Desk requests to other technical teams as appropriate
- Minimum of one-year experience providing end user support in an enterprise environment
- Foundational knowledge of managed end user devices, endpoint device support
- Experience supporting network printers, scanners, and other multipurpose I/O devices
- Experience supporting PC, Mac, iPad, Smartphones, thin clients, biometric devices, etc.
- Knowledge of HIPAA topics and recognizing /mitigating security threats such as Viruses, Phishing, etc.
- Meets a high standard for follow-up, communication, and other customer service skills
- Experience managing a work queue and working independently
- A+ Certification or equivalent
The position does require a good driving record, and the ability to lift/carry/move/throw/catch/hustle.
*** This assignment is for a healthcare organization – A thorough drug screening and background check will be required ***
*** Local candidates only ***