FLEXTECHS is seeking a qualified full stack software engineer for an opportunity within a established Boise consulting firm. Duties include design, implementation, testing and deployment of software with a focus on the Microsoft development stack. The successful applicant will work productively in a team environment as well as independently, enjoys solving problems and values collaboration and camaraderie with coworkers.
Successful applicants take ownership and pride in their work, is willing to adhere to established best practices, enjoys collaboration with teammates and is motivated to contribute to our overall technical expertise. Our customer’s success reflect our own and successful delivery brings reward–we offer profit sharing when delivering high quality work that emboldens our brand and brings value to our customers.
- Gathers and interprets user requirements into design specifications
- Participate in internal and customer meetings, this position requires frequent customer communication
- Understands Object Oriented programming approaches and techniques
- Implements mobile applications using Xamarin development tools
- Acts as a steward for project financial budgets, schedules, and quality
- Reliably documents daily activities into an accurate time log
Qualifications: Nobody knows everything–if your knowledge and experience fits some of these we would like to talk to you!
- Has working knowledge of developing upon Microsoft’s .Net platform using C#
- Has working knowledge of relational databases and understands SQL, Stored Procedures, UDFs
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS, Android, HTML5)
- Has experience working with revision control systems such as, Git, TFS, SVN
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent oral and written internal and customer-facing communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and positive, team-player attitude
** Applicants must provide current and relevant references. **
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first. Here’s what you should expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future
Job Type: Full-time