Social Media and Community Manager
FLEXTECHS is looking for a Social Media and Community Manager to work within a Creative Marketing Team for a Global E-commerce site that manages several brands specializing in DRAM and SSD products. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
The global marketing Department relies on a vast array of created digital media and digital presence in the online computer hardware ecosystem. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube Reddit, Discord, TikTok; if there is an online community where someone who needs a computer upgrade may linger, there is an opportunity to imprint our brand.
As the social media and community Manager, you will have your fingertips on the latest platforms and most current trends surrounding the complex social media landscape. Reporting to the Global Brand Activation Manager, you will play a significant role in the execution of Crucial owned social channels and be an integral part of helping develop, plan, and deploy content across platforms.
As a community expert it will be your responsibility to understand the brand personality and interact with the tech user audience on multiple platforms in a consistent voice. You will be responsible for fostering a genuine image for the Crucial brand and creating new opportunities within relevant communities. You will work cross-functionally across the brand activation team, brand experience team, and broader marketing team to bring awareness
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Lead the strategy and planning of ownable, best-in-class social media content and strategy that drives brand awareness, growth, engagement, and relevance.
- Develops and implements platform specific engagement strategies.
- Foster social media agency relationships and support APAC regional social.
- Regularly provides performance reports and opportunities to the Global Brand Activation Manager.
- Be responsible for scheduling and publishing content across channels daily.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and changes within the social media world.
- Engage with fans / followers / influencers and monitor conversations from the brand’s voice. Engage with other brands and creators to stand out during ‘viral’ moments that pop up on the channels.
- Develop and refine the social media listening program and generate business insights based on consumer online interactions.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of emerging social and cultural trends to identify ways the brand can tap in across platforms in a meaningful and strategic fashion.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in social media and/or community management. Experience with content creation a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of major social and community platforms. Understanding of best practices & emerging platforms is a must.
- Experience working with creative teams on the ideation and development of assets per a defined strategic plan.
- Experience working with social media management software, such as Emplifi.
- In-depth perception of the PC, tech, creative, and gamer cultures.
- Understanding of computer hardware and functionality. (If you have built your own computer, check this off.)
- Adept at using Adobe Creative Suite, specific experience with Photoshop and Premiere Pro is a plus. Canva experience also welcome.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Creative and effective copywriting skills with previous experience executing compelling copy for social media content.
- Comfortable with cross-functional collaboration and easily adapts to changes in plans.
- Fluent in social ecosystems and well-versed in areas of technology news.
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT Services and Staffing provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!