FLEXTECHS is looking for a Social Media and Community Coordinator to work within a Creative Marketing Team for a Global E-commerce site that manages several brands specializing in DRAM and SSD products. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
The global marketing Department relies on a vast array of created digital media and digital presence in the online computer hardware ecosystem. Amazon, Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube Reddit, Discord, TikTok; if there is an online portal where someone who needs a computer upgrade may linger, there is an opportunity to imprint our brand and convert sales for products.
As a Social Media and Community Coordinator you will have your fingertips on the latest platforms and most current trends surrounding the complex social media landscape. Reporting to the Global Social Marketing Manager, you will play a significant role in the daily execution of the brand social channels and be an integral part of helping develop, plan, and deploy content across platforms.
As a community expert it will be your responsibility to interact with the PC user audience on multiple platforms. You will have the responsibility of fostering a genuine image for the brand that supports our position as the memory and storage experts and create new opportunities with Industry partners and their communities. You will work cross functionally across business units within the organizations as well as supporting global agencies and regional teams.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Assist with both the ideation and generation of social content. Submitting creative requests when needed. Bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Build planned content into the global social content calendar.
- Be responsible for scheduling and publishing content across brand channels daily.
- Assist in keeping brand social commerce page up to date and functioning properly.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and changes within the social media world.
- Actively look for and foster co-marketing opportunities with other industry partners or individuals on social platforms.
- Assist the community manager as the face of the brand on social platforms and engage with the community on both owned and external channels.
- Assist in responding to messages on social platforms as needed.
- Engage with and obtain user generated content from members of the community.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of previous experience in social media or content focused roles.
- Excellent knowledge of major social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube. Understanding of best practices & emerging platforms a plus.
- Experience working with social media management software, such as Hootsuite.
- In-depth perception of the PC/gamer culture and online tech community.
- Understanding of computer hardware and functionality. (If you have built your own computer, cross this off.)
- Adept at using Adobe Creative Suite, specific experience with Photoshop and Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Creative and effective copywriting skills with previous experience executing compelling copy for social media content.
- Adaptive to a changing work environment and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Fluent in social ecosystems and well-versed in areas of technology news.
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT Services and Staffing provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!