FLEXTECHS is looking for a Junior Editor/Videographer, to work within a Creative Marketing Video Team for a Global E-commerce site. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
The Junior Editor/Videographer is a highly organized, creative individual who can help manage some of the admin operations of the internal video team, but will also bring creative ideas, and skills to help shoot, edit, and coordinate video projects. The ideal candidate must be ready and willing to learn and be challenged, with a desire for growth in their craft. As a Junior Editor/Videographer, you will be expected to meet hard deadlines, make quick revisions, and be able to communicate directly with internal requestors. This position calls for an individual with impeccable time management skills, a creative eye through the lens and the ability to tell a compelling story. The Creative Marketing Video Team produces training videos, episodic YouTube content, multi-camera interviews, event recaps, and aid in the production of creative advertising video content that successfully engages with the end user. A qualified candidate should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Perform day-to-day production and post-production tasking, including but not limited to scripting, storyboarding, equipment maintenance, quality control of all completed collateral, and other functions.
- Shoot, edit and create video assets for marketing and corporate communications while adhering to brand and video guidelines.
- Assist in the management of project file organization, media storage, backup and archival to ensure consistency across all projects.
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure proper formatting for all assets.
- Communicate and collaborate with Video Manager on project workflow from pre-production through final delivery.
- Collaborate on all “finish” work, including motion graphics, color correction and sound mixing.
- Responsible for meeting delivery deadlines to marketing partners.
- Adhere to correct formatting for standard deliverables based on the requestors needs and specifications.
- Maintains confidentiality in the management of information such as intellectual property, talent, contracts, etc.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Requires strong communication skills as position requires interdepartmental collaboration, talent direction and creative project input.
- Strong project management skills.
- Use initiative and good judgment to coordinate and implement special projects.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize a heavy workload with tight deadlines.
- Looking for someone who can work independently and has a strong work ethic.
- Moderate understanding of video lighting techniques to manipulate mood and tone for internal communications and marketing collateral.
- Able to help plan, coordinate, and execute a video production.
- Able to combine live action video, production audio, purchased music/SFX and motion graphics into a compelling and effective visual story.
- Video Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Videography: 2 years (Preferred)
- Content Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Proficiency with Sony mirrorless digital and cinema cameras
- Professional experience working in a creative environment that demonstrates an ability to collaborate
- Experience with the following software:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Davinci Resolve
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent (Required)
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT Services and Staffing provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!