Flextechs is currently seeking an Identity/Access Analyst to work within an Identity and Access Management team in a large healthcare organization supporting users in Boise, ID. This position is a full-time (40 hr/wk) staffing assignment with potential for conversion to full time employment.
The IHT Identity/Access Analyst 1 performs all procedures necessary to fulfill user requests for access and assesses and resolves user access issues related to security controls to minimize business impact and risk exposure.
- Administers user provisioning by performing the set-up, maintenance and deactivation of a variety of IHT user accounts, and access to folders, files, directories and distribution lists.
- Validates that users are provisioned with appropriate levels of access according to Information Technology standard operating policies and procedures.
- Investigates potential security incidents and engages process partners as required.
- Reviews user access controls and makes recommendations on improvements to eliminate risks. Possesses familiarity with industry control standards or frameworks. Requires familiarity of user authentication and associated user access tools.
- Ensures that the user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain access controls and the security of SLHS systems.
- Participates in internal and external audit activities. Assists in providing access lists for review in order to maintain compliance.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinate group.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associates or 2 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 2 years additional relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
*** Must have top-notch customer service skills and the ability to manage a work queue and report progress.
*** A prompt, reliable, productive, and honest work performance is expected ***
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***