FLEXTECHS is looking for an experienced Documentaion Control Associate to work within a Production Control team in a manufacturing facility based in Boise, ID. This is a full-time 40 hour per week temp-to-hire staffing assignment.
The successful candidate will Support Engineering, Production Control, and Purchasing in setting up and maintaining the ERP environment including processing new parts, assemblies, and revisions.
- Finalizing Item Cards in in the ERP environment including:
- Creating and linking Routings in NAV.
- BOM certification(s) using CAD drawings
- Applying Routing Link Codes
- Cost roll up parts and assemblies in NAV
- Communicate with Engineering, Production Control, and/or Purchasing regarding drawing / part issues.
- Create documentation for use in NAV training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, preferably Dynamics NAV or AX
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings (bend lines, dimensions, etc.)
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles.
- Knowledge of part routing preferred.
- MS Office proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- 10 key proficient.
- Climate controlled work environment (office).
- Sitting for periods of time at a computerized work station.
- Occasional loud noises (shop floor).
*** Must have top-notch customer service skills and the ability to manage a work queue and report progress.
*** A prompt, reliable, productive, and honest work performance is expected ***
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***