Flextechs is currently seeking a Digital Solutions Specialist to provide implementation support for one of our clients with over 16,000 users company wide. In conjunction with the digital adoption team, you will help create and deliver technology education, develop communication and education materials, engage and grow the end user network, and provide implementation consultation for a broad range of Microsoft solutions including OneDrive, SharePoint, and MS Teams.
COMPONENTS OF ROLE
- Coaching and facilitation: Be able to educate in a variety of settings – one-on-one coaching, and occasional online and in-person training according to the education plan and established curriculum.
- Educational and promotional materials design: Create engaging, well-designed materials across a variety of mediums (digital, video, and occasionally print).
- End user network development: Help build and engage a network of change agents and power users to promote ongoing communication/feedback and facilitate change management.
- Curriculum and instructional materials design
- Video creation and editing
- Training and public speaking
- Relationship building and network development
- Ability to collaborate with various technical and nontechnical roles
- Tech-savvy – able to quickly learn new technology
- Creativity – contribute innovative ideas to enhance digital adoption
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with the full suite of Office 365 tools (beyond those listed above): Office online, Planner, Yammer, Forms, Stream, Flow, and PowerApps
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft (MCP, MCSA) certifications preferred
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge and competence of standard concepts, best practices, and operational procedures within a corporate Microsoft cloud environment
- At least 1 year of technical training experience
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.*** Must have top-notch customer service skills and the ability to manage a work queue and report progress.
*** A prompt, reliable, productive, and honest work performance is expected ****** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***