FLEXTECHS is looking for a Data Manager to serve as a direct hire for a large healthcare customer based in the western United States. The successful candidate will bring experience and knowledge to a new but critical role in accelerating digital transformation and innovation throughout our client’s organization.
- Champion, Build, and Contribute useful and relevant information solutions, dashboards, and organizational insights.
- Works effectively with business and technical subject matter experts across organizational lines, bringing a business-oriented but cross-functional perspective to leadership and project teams
- Develop data quality automations and unit tests to ensure the accuracy of the data delivered to the Analysts, Data Scientists and Business Customers.
- Develop data models that support analytical models used by Tableau. Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements.
- Works with internal customers to understand their needs, author and define implementation plans or functional specifications that solve those needs.
- Participate in code reviews and related processes.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to develop dashboards and reports using SQL/Tableau to enable customers to analyze data and make business decisions
- Ability to work iteratively and convert business requirements quick prototypes with different Visualization options
- Ability to understand core business questions needing to be answered
- Ability to write custom calculations (or queries) within the data visualization tool Tableau.
- Solid understanding of Tableau presentation and data layer and implementation of Security with Tableau
- Experience in rolling out Tableau as a self-service solution for a large number of users
- Hands-on experience with Tableau reporting and Tableau server management
- Working knowledge of Excel and database/statistical analysis
- Ability to consult business users to build and publish secure information dashboards
- Experience developing scalable data processing and data ingestion pipelines using Python, Kafka, Spark, REST API endpoints and microservices to ingest data from a variety of external data sources
- eClinicalWorks EBO experience is strongly encouraged
*** Must have top-notch customer service skills and the ability to manage a work queue and report progress.
*** A prompt, reliable, productive, and honest work performance is expected ***
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***