FLEXTECHS is looking for an experienced Content Author to work within a Creative Marketing Team for a Global E-commerce site that manages several brands specializing in DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through multiple brand names. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
The successful Content Author candidate is a creative writer who will provide engaging and effective content for various projects including video scripts, campaign content, advertising content, and other promotional activities. Knowledge of computer hardware, gaming, and/or data center technology is a bonus!
- Write content to enable product positioning, core product and brand messaging, and marketing campaigns across B2B, B2C, and gaming segments
- Develop content for product positioning, including sales support documents, product flyers, packaging content, promotional content, benchmarking articles, FAQs, and technical how-to guides
- Develop content for advertising and marketing needs, including long form articles, video scripts, infographs, media alerts, headlines, tutorials, newsletters, and social media snippets
- Analyze and interpret technical product specifications to generate enticing, innovative, and effective user benefit stories
- Work with regional teams and agencies to understand and implement regional localization considerations
- Work with web and design teams to help support content development, SEO strategies, and engagement initiatives
- Drive ideation sessions with core stakeholders to reveal new insights that help tell compelling stories
- Research topics such as technology, hardware, business trends, and gaming to develop creative story ideas
- Interview subject matter experts to gather data, insights, and proof points to develop and back up core messages
- A portfolio illustrating a variety of writing styles across different consumer and business audiences
- Outstanding ability to tell stories that engage, inform, and influence behavior
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong understanding of SEO and how to craft content for both readers and search engines
- Strong understanding of social media and the role of public relations
- Attention to detail, organized, self-motivated, and able to balance priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and passion to learn about IT hardware and gaming
- Excellent research, interview, and learning skills
- 5+ years of experience producing quality marketing content
- BA/BS in English, journalism, marketing, or PR
- Experience working with global teams and/or in multiple languages is a plus
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!