FLEXTECHS is looking for an experienced Compatibility Analyst, to work within an Analyst team for a global e-commerce site. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
A key position within the eCommerce team, the product Compatibility Analyst is responsible for managing the model to base-part relationships within the product management system (the Configurator), adding compatibility information and maintaining data quality assurance.
As the data stewards, Compatibility Analysts are the go-to resource for system compatibility information as it pertains to the product catalogs and site profiles within the eCommerce site Configurator.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, this position requires a deep understanding of computer technology, creative problem solving, organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Work with other Compatibility Analysts within the team to research system manufacturers, product lines and models that are not in the Configurator today
- Proactively investigate OEM, motherboard web sites and other technology resources
- Add, edit or amend any system or product information necessary to ensure accuracy
- Use technical knowledge and direction from other Compatibility Analysts for Configurator data entry and review
- Conduct competitive analysis to ensure industry leading product type, manufacturer, product line and model counts from technology industry resources, including:
- OEM and System Manufacturer web sites
- Motherboard and Main board web sites
- Other technical web sites and resources
- Contacts and relationships within the technology industry
- Assist current team of Product Compatibility Analysts increase the upgrade “match-rate” for customers using the System Scanner and Memory Selector tool on the eCommerce site
- At least 2 or more years of experience in computer hardware or related field required
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the configuration of a motherboard/laptop/server/desktop and the terms associated with these models
- Attention to detail with the ability to decipher datasheets and specifications in a timely manner
- High school diploma
- Technical Certificate in office automation or computer hardware systems
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!