FLEXTECHS is looking for an Assistant Digital Content Creator to work within a Creative Marketing Video Team for a Global E-commerce site. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
We are looking for a team player with a calm demeanor who is creative, driven and can be resourceful in dealing with the unexpected. This entry level position, reporting to the Creative Video Manager, will have the opportunity to work with the video and social team to provide critical support in the production of digital content. The ideal candidate will help research trending social topics and ideate engaging content for our social channels around computer hardware. You will have the opportunity to create rough video edits, source sound effects and music as well as providing critical support with video equipment, lighting, and media management.
- Social Video Production
- Collaborate with Social Media and Community Managers with a focus on Video for asset needs, concepts and schedules.
- Identify trending styles of social content and collaborate with the team to adapt for the Crucial Brand
- Assist in planning and executing video production for weekly social video content.
- Assist in scheduling social content posts.
- Video Production
- Assist with camera set up and work with Art Director on set dressing for video production.
- Assist with lighting set up for all video production on site or on location.
- Camera Operator for multi-cam shoots and other productions.
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of all video equipment and props.
- Video Post-Production
- File organization and initial project build out in Premiere pro
- Create string outs of footage in Premiere pro
- Pull footage selects
- Responsible for the management, storage, backup and archiving of all media assets.
- Transcribe video dialogue for translation.
- Prep Translation Documents for regional content
- Video Rough Cuts (As needed)
- Maintains confidentiality in the management of information such as intellectual property, talent, contracts, etc.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues and outside vendors.
- Strong project management skills.
- Use initiative and good judgment to coordinate and implement special projects.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize a heavy workload with tight deadlines.
- Looking for someone who can work independently and has a strong work ethic.
- Basic understanding of video lighting techniques
- Able to plan, coordinate, and execute on social video content
- Combining live action video and audio content with computer generated images
- Proficiency with Sony mirrorless and cinema Cameras
- Experience with the following software:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Video Editing: 1 years (Preferred)
- Videography: 1 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent (Required)
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT Services and Staffing provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!